Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 13, 2010 Letter


Dear Family,
     There have been two tornado warnings this week and a tropical storm that came through...guess who tracted through all of it...yeah that would be me.  So this week has been kinda crazy.  The president came out with a new challenge.  It's to be a 14 point missionary.  You get 1 point a day for 10 contacts.  That means to get 14 points in a week as a companionship we need to make 140 contacts a week!  Yeah, that's crazy.
     So today was interesting.  I got hit by a car again.  No I am not kidding you.  This is the fourth time in my life that I have been hit by a car.  We were running past this "T" intersection and there was this lady in a mustang coming towards us.  I was out in front because Elder Harrison doesn't like to run.  Anyway so she didn't have a turn signal on so I thought that I was good to go.  Well I'm like in the middle of the street crossing and she turns!  I jumped forward to beat it and the front right fender caught my left ankle and flipped me onto the grassy patch in front of me.                      
     So yeah that was fun.  Other than that this week was relatively boring.  That lady C still wants her baptism date on May 1st so...YAY I have a baptism for next year planned!....We found a new investigator though.  His name is Joe.  He is a refferal from a couple of sister missionaries.  He is like my size, black, and buff as can be.  He's a Jehovah's Whitness so it's really weird that he would want to talk to us...we'll see how the next visit goes.  Sorry this is so short but I have to go.
Love you all,
-Elder Michael McNinch

No comments:

Post a Comment